HomeFamilyContactReviewsMacaroni Kid

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What the heck Wednesday!

Time for another edition of What The Heck Wednesday!
started by http://www.mommyologist.com/!

I am the worst speller! Ive noticed that a few of my bloggy friends are teachers and you ladies probably cringe when reading my posts because I am the worst speller. WHAT THE HECK! Why cant I get it together!

My kids are STILL sick! WHAT THE HECK! My dr told me that kids are typically sick for 7-10 days 7-10 times a year!Uhhhhhhh....


Why are all my thoughts continuing to go to "I wonder if this could be a post?" in EVERY thing I do! WHAT THE HECK! This blog is taking over! and I love it!

I cant seem to think of anything else interesting worth mentioning. WHAT THE HECK! Am I really THAT boring.....

Have a happy hump day everyone!!

7 comments:

carissa said...

ha ha! i think hunter's been sick 3 times in 2 months... for way longer than 7-10 days. i think we'll more than meet that average this year! ugh! hope your kiddies get better fast!

The Mommyologist said...

Um, my blog is TOTALLY taking over too, so I hear ya!!

Hope the kiddos feel better soon and thanks for linking up!

Mandy P said...

Jessica, even in the midst of my breakdown last night I was still mentally composing my blog post. Pathetic!

Daydream Believer said...

7-10 days?!! Holy cow!

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

just wanted to say your profile photo is gorgeous!! and sick kids is the worst..hope they feel better soon! i have a little sicky but i think it's from the teething. sometimes she gets a runny nose with that..not too bad but the cranky-uncomfortable part is the worst. :/

Jo said...

Just stopping by to thank you so much for visiting me on my SITS day on Friday.

Peace and serenity,
~Jo
'The End Of The Rainbow: Life After Bankruptcy'

Amy Prikazsky said...

I think we are in the same boat with spelling! I'm the worst at it! I totally cannot spell! Lol!

amy[www.theprikazskys.com]