HomeFamilyContactReviewsMacaroni Kid

Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Mention

Ok so my monday mention is.......wait for it....wait for it....


Maria at http://momofthreeseekssanity.blogspot.com


I hope you check her out! Shes a great writer and new to blogging to go show her some comment love!


Also, I hope you guys arent hating this everyday day of the week theme thing! Im going to try to post some other things along the way but I dont want to be crazy annoying with all my posting!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Mandy P said...

Uh oh...I don't know if it's me or if it's the link, but I can't get to her page (even after I took off the extra "http" that's there...I want to visit. Help me!!!

carissa said...

the more you post the better! : ) can't wait to go visit maria's blog.

Jessica said...

Sorry that link was broken! I think I fixed it!

Amy Prikazsky said...

I agree with Carissa! Heading over to Maria's blog now! Have a great Monday!

amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

Saffron & Rhett J'Adore said...

Aww, yeah! I love her blog! She's a fantastic writer and has a lot of great stuff to say. :)

Maria said...

Thanks Jessica for the mention! I am so excited to have your people visit and hoopefully stick around and enjoy older posts and upcoming ones!

Thanks to all of Jessica's readers for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time to discover something new.

Thanks for the heads up for Friday. I will make sure to sign up!