HomeFamilyContactReviewsMacaroni Kid

Friday, April 30, 2010

Yay its my first review! Ive never done one of these before so here goes:



I was asked to review the site for McKenzie books. They are an online book buyer and seller. They have this tool called BRAIN, Books Recently Added Inventory Notice. I think its the best idea ever!



What BRAIN does is it allows you to create a "want list" of books and they automatically notify you the minute they get in the book in matching your title, author, ISBN, or keyword search. You can set preferences such as the minimum book condition, how often & when to get alerted, maximum number of books to include in each alert & more.



As a mom, this can save you TONS of time and money from having to search all over the place for that one book. They usually sell books for about 80% off the list price so you are saving a ton of money! My husband, who is a grad student will really like this so he can get his textbooks for cheap. I get pissed when he has to spend like $400 dollars on one book!



I do, on occasion, get a chance to read and its great that I can get them for so cheap instead of paying 20 bucks a book! Thats crazy!

Ch-Ch-Check it out!



0 comments: