HomeFamilyContactReviewsMacaroni Kid

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why am I here?

So I have recently been inspired by a friend to start this blog. I really doubt that anyone will read this but I do enjoy reading hers and maybe someone out there will read what I have to say. Who knows, maybe this will even be cathardic!

I should start by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a 28 year old stay-at-home mom. I have two daughters. Kaylee, 5, and Ella, 2. My husband is an engineer and a grad student. We are rasing our little family here in the great state of PA, and the city of Pittsburgh (well 20 minutes outside of Pittsburgh.) As I sit here thinking of what to say next, all I find myself thinking about is coffee and my dog who is currently chasing the cat in circles around the house.

We are originly from Ohio, GO BUCKS, and are obviously OSU fans. My husband graduated from THE Ohio State university while I graduated from a small lutheran college called Capital University. Most people here in Pa have never heard of it but if your from Ohio, you probably have. Currently I work at my church and walk dogs just to keep my sanity, and to not feel guilty when I want to go by myself a new outfit (who am I kidding, I never buy a new outfit)

I have a degree in public relations, which comes in handy for a mom( just kidding I have never used my degree.) My past life, and by that I mean before kids, I was very career oriented and have worked in the entertainment industry but all of my prior knowledge has since left me and I have traded it all in for potty training and memory loss.

I hope to find more of you out there like me!
Thanks for reading!!

1 comments:

Mandy P said...

Oh, man! Do I ever relate to a mind filled with potty training and...I forgot what I was going to say... =)

Welcome to the wonderful world of mommy blogging! It IS cathartic and addictive. You'll see!!