HomeFamilyContactReviewsMacaroni Kid

Friday, March 11, 2011

Im back bitches!

Ok so its been a year, almost, since Ive written on here and in the meantime, Ive had a baby and started a masters degree. Thats right! I freiken rule!I dont even know if anyone will read after that long! I needed a break from blogging. I couldnt take anymore posts about please pray for so and so and please enter this contest. Im back and with a vengence! I dont give a shit if offend anyone anymore. This space is for me. I dont know how often I will write because I want to make sure I have something to say and not just fluff! Anyways, no more butterflys and rainbows. Im gonna talk about punching people in the neck and whatever the hell else I want.
Im back beyotches!





Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-102-DFB1A1C38FD651A482B97BCBC7EEC945#ixzz0hnV5xAoR